Tuesday 5 November 2013

What Kenyans Think

Lately I've started a new project. It was the boyfriend of my pregnant cousin, who actually gave me the idea.
I've initiated kind of a mind map, which I unfortunately can't create because I don't have any new programs for creating them. This problem needs to get solved...

So, I started asking kenyans this questions:

"Which keywords first pop into your mind when you think about 
  • Kenya
  • Germany ?"

Don't worry, I'll also question germans. But first I want to concentrate on one side...
Feel free to comment on that question!!
This is also a project for the long-run.

Here are the first answers.

Kenya

  • home
  • corruption
  • good food
  • polygamy ;D
  • down-to-earth
  • tusker
  • Mombasa
  • wildlife
  • safari
  • hakuna matata
  • running


Germany

  • Imani
  • (keg) beer 
  • infrastructure
  • cars
  • technology
  • architecture
  • precise
  • party
  • serious
  • bakeries
  • Hitler
  • holocaust
  • industries

...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment