Monday 6 January 2014

Belated Christmas Post




Christmas on 25th of December took part at my grandparents house.
It was a big bash with the whole of the family and a loooot of gorgeous food - and ice cream of course :)
Unfortunately we didn't take full family pictures... So it's just my cousins and me.



Even before I came to Kenya I decided to bake a lot of traditional  german christmas cookies for christmas since people don't give gifts to each other.
So I invested in baking ingredients... and see wat we made out of it!!

Kokosmakronen aufgepeppt :D
Coconut snowballs...
We had so much creative power!
We made them with vanilla-, raspberry-, orange-  & lemonflavour.
AMAZING! 

a million of coookieees with jaaaam <3
Out of the left overs we made a cake! A tarte!
Raspberry krest filled with mashed bananas, jam, mangoes, topped with coconur-vanilla.
Shwaaaaa!

Ama Waithira, Olive Waithera, Imani Waithera
it's just Michelle Waithera missing :D

Chakulaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Kenyan foood I love you!!! Ni tamu sanaaa!





No comments:

Post a Comment